How To Setup Google Analytics Goal for Text Messages
Step 1: Create a text message goal in Google Analytics account
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account (https://analytics.google.com)
- Click “Admin” in bottom left corner
- Select the correct Account and Property where you want to create the goal. Then click Goals under “All Website Data”
- Click “+ New Goal” to setup a new goal
- In “Goal Setup” window click “Custom” and then “Continue”
- Under Goal Description, use “Text Message” for the name field and select “Event” for the type. Click “Continue”
- Set Category Equals to “Text Message” (Category must be “Text Message” otherwise we are not able to track Text Message) and click on Save button.
Note: Never fill the value field
Still have questions regarding this topic? Submit a request here - or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!