Porting a Phone Number to PhoneWagon
Porting a Google Voice number into PhoneWagon is a simple process that usually takes about 2 weeks to complete.
In order to port over Google Voice Numbers, please follow the steps below.
- Unlock your Google Voice number. Here's where to unlock your number(s) in your Google Account: account: https://www.google.com/voice/unlock
- Send us back a completed, signed, and scanned Letter of Authorization (LOA Attached).
- Attach a screenshot of the page that confirms you have unlocked the numbers in your Google account. Please include the unlocked phone number(s) and your email address in the screenshot.
- Attach your Google Voice account number (which is the same as your 10 digit Google Voice number with no dashes or spaces), and your password (this is the PIN you enter to check your Google Voice voicemail).
- A list of the phone numbers you want to port, along with the destination number that each number should forward to.