A white label account is set up for companies who are going to re-brand original software URL, colors, logo, etc. to obtain the impression that the company is the absolute owner of the software. PhoneWagon provides such opportunity for you!
To White Label with PhoneWagon, please follow the next steps:
Step 1: Preparation
In order to White Label, your subscription must be Pro, Agency, or higher.
Preparation required for White Labeling:
- Transparent Back Logo. Preferably an SVG File, and one that will look good on a dark background.
- URL extension you would like the site on such as:
- Verify Domain
- The CNAME should point to betawebproduction-dev-2079607131.us-west-2.elb.amazonaws.com
- Host: Whatever the pre-fix you're using on your domain is.
- Example - If you're using calls.yourwebsite.com - Host would just be "Calls"
- Points to: betawebproduction-dev-2079607131.us-west-2.elb.amazonaws.com
Step 2: Email Us
Send an email to email@example.com containing the details shown below:
- PhoneWagon Account Email:
- My transparent back logo in SVG format is in attachment. (Do not forget to attach logo!):
- My URL (e.i. calls.yourwebsitehere.com)
That is all that you need to do to be White Labeled with PhoneWagon!