Follow the steps below to add a new Static Number:
Please Note: It's important that you are in the correct company. Please choose company from the drop down list prior to adding a new number (campaign). If you didn't create the company where you want to add the number, please do so prior to this step.
Step 1: Click “+Add Number” button on the left side menu
Step 2: Select the Appropriate Tab
Select the tab based on the type of number you would like to add to your campaign (Local or Toll Free).
Note: If you are adding a Dynamic Number, Please refer to How to Add Numbers - Dynamic
Implementing the Number
Creation of Local and Toll Free number are approximately the same with only one distinction: search area code is possible only for Local Numbers.
Step 1: Search the Appropriate Local Area Code
Search the appropriate Local Area Code in which you would like to use, and click on the “+Add” button on the right near the number that choose.
Note: This will not be available for Toll Free Numbers, you can only search the area code for Local
Step 2: A window will prompt you to confirm this is the Number you would like - to continue press “Yes”
Step 3: Mandatory Fields
Fill in all mandatory fields for “Local/Toll Free Number” according to your preference, and click switches to turn on.
A) To create Local/Toll Free numbers, the following fields should be filled in:
- Campaign Name – whatever you want to call this campaign/number
- Forward Calls to – this number receives the calls, forwarding calls can be received by one or more numbers
- Call Recording – incoming calls will be recorded
- Play Greeting Message to Callers – callers listen to greeting message before the phone rings
- Play Whisper Message – the short message for call recipient before the call is answered
Step 3: To save click “Save changes” button
Step 4: Place the tracked number within your campaign, and watch the phone calls roll in!