Assigning seats to users will give them a dedicated cloud phone system and additional functions to manage conversations with leads.
If you are an admin looking to buy a seat, here's how:
Go to Users:
Then, enable seat access to users by turning it on. If you want to disable seat access, then toggle it off. The user will get an email notification of your action.
What does seat access give a user?
Users with seat access can:
- Make and receive calls on multiple devices (Mobile phone and Web browser).
- Set up a personal voicemail
- Control their disposition setting (active vs inactive)
- Set up their schedule (Coming soon!)
- Use saved replies (Coming soon!)
- Assign conversations to other users (Coming soon!)
How does a seat user manage their disposition?
Go to Profile: Toggle status
When the user's status is set as "inactive," calls for the user will go to voicemail.
How does a seat user manage their call preferences?
Go to Profile: Call Preferences
In the Call Preferences the user can select their devices that calls will route to and they can set up their personal voicemail greeting. They can use the system's default greeting or record/upload their own.
Do you have additional questions and need to get in touch with our Support Team?
Click the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of your account!
For important product updates, follow us on social media!