You now have the ability to integrate PhoneWagon with Salesforce! Please follow the steps below to learn how to integrate.
Step 1: Select the correct company in PhoneWagon and navigate to Integrations. Select SalesForce.
Step 2: Configure your Salesforce Integration
Only push first time callers to Salesforce?
- Yes - this will only push those marked as "first time callers" in PhoneWagon to Salesforce
- No - this will push ALL calls into Salesforce
Add new callers as "Contacts" or "Leads in Salesforce?
- Add caller as Contact - if no previous history with the caller is found in Salesforce, this will automatically create a new contact from the phone call.
- Add caller as Lead - if no previous history with the caller is found in Salesforce, this will automatically create a new lead from the phone call.
- Don't create new contacts or leads - this will only add the call data to your Salesforce account if there are previous contacts/leads already associated with the number.
Set minimum call duration
- You have the ability to set a minimum duration that a call must reach in order to be driven into Salesforce.
What will this look like inside of Salesforce?
Inside of Salesforce there are two main tabs that you'll focus on (based on how you chose to configure), Leads and Contacts. The screen shots below will show you where to find the information from PhoneWagon.
- Click on the "Contacts" Tab
- Click on the "Leads" tab
- Click into a specific Lead